Folk Music Night
For the Autumn and Winter we are proud to present our ever popular Folk Music Night! Our next Live gig is Tuesday 9th July, followed by 13th August and 10th September.
The O'Briens Boys And Friends are here every Second Tuesday in the Month!
- Ralph - (Button box, Mandolin, Mandola, Guitar.)
- Stewart - (Banjo, Guitar, Mandolin, Whistle, Mandola.)
- Alan - (Guitar, Bodhran and Vocals)
- Pat - (Accordion)
- Fun Quiz Night - Every Wednesday, from 9:00 pm.
Cash prizes, a JACKPOT to play for and a free supper
- Country/Bluegrass Unplugged - Every Monday from 8:00 pm. Join the Lantern Pike Pickers for a night of live music. New players, singers and listeners always welcome.
Check out the pickers by clicking on the link below and watch and listen to The Lantern Pike Pickers playing Constant Sorrow from the film "Brother Where Art Thou"